Our support staff is standing by to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in setting up a session.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes, we are in network with most major insurance providers. By law we are not allowed to post the current contracted rates, but our support staff will be happy to verify your insurance benefits upon registering for an appointment.
Verification of benefits does not guarantee payment, and the client will be responsible for the cost of sessions.
Do you have a sliding scale?
Yes, we are dedicated to providing affordable care for all of our clients. To see if you qualify for a reduced rate, you may request the Affordable Care Assistance Request form be sent to you to fill out upon registration.
What are your hours of availability?
- Our office is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily. Providers work by apt only and offer unique availabilities. Our support staff is available to answer any questions you may have in regards to session times.
Where are you located?
- We currently have two locations. Our Dallas office is located on the northeast corner of the N. Central Express way and Royal Lane intersection. Our Farmers Branch location is conveniently located a few blocks from the Galleria, on the northeast corner of 635 and the Dallas North Tollway.
What types of counseling do you offer?
- Our providers specialize in many areas and offer a variety of different counseling services and techniques; Individual, Couples, Premarital, Marital Enrichment, Family Therapy, Play Therapy, Faith-Based Counseling, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Trauma Recovery, Depression, Anxiety, Identity Development, Grief, Addiction, LGBTQ Specific Issues, ADHD Treatment, Sex & Pornography Addiction, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Coping with Pain. Learn more about our services here.
Do you prescribe medication?
- This is not a service we currently offer. In the event a client needs psychiatric services, we work closely with psychiatrists in the Dallas area to provide psychiatric services when necessary.
What is a LPC Intern or a LMFT Associate?
- Licensed Professional Counselor Interns are licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors to provide clinical health services under the supervision of a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor. The Licensed Professional Counselor Interns at Taylor Counseling Group work under the supervision of Dr. Taylor have completed their master’s level education, highly skilled, and well trained to provide a variety of services. Licensed Professional Counselor Interns in the state of Texas are unable to accept insurance for payment, but are able to work for reduced rates.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards, along with HSA cards and HRA accounts. For your convenience, you can enter your credit card information, or HSA debit card info into our online portal prior to your first appointment, and keep it on file for future appointments.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Upon registering, you will receive and email with links to our online forms. Please complete the forms 24hrs prior to your first appointment. If you are unable to complete the forms in advance, please let us know and arrive 20 min early to your apt and we will have means for you to complete the forms.
- For counseling services for a minor child, please complete the Consent for Treatment of a Minor form included in the registration email. For custodians of a child, or if you are undergoing a child custody dispute, the State requires that we have verified documents of custody or a copy of the current court order verifying your authority to consent for treatment.