A Career in Counseling
We believe in providing the highest quality of care for our clients at the most affordable rates. To help our therapists provide the best counseling possible we offer a dedicated support staff and a culture rich environment. All of our counselors benefit from competitive salaries, employment incentives, and a team environment. If you are interested in a career as a counselor or as part of our support staff apply below.
Taylor Counseling Group is hiring fully licensed mental health professionals for part-time and full-time positions. We are looking for motivated LPCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs that want to be a part of our growing team. The positions are salary based and you will be joining our private group practice. As a professional mental health counselor you will be working directly with the client population of your choosing and a schedule that fits your needs. One year of post internship experience is a preferred but not required. Insurance credentialing and a current client caseload is a plus but also not required.
- Working directly with clients to set and achieve treatment goals
- Maintaining a carload and keep accurate session notes
- Contributing to the TCG blog
- Attending staff meetings
- Enriching our environment and culture
- All licensing fees and malpractice ins covered
- CEU reimbursement
- Growth incentives
- Full support staff
- Insurance credentialing
- Paid Time Off
We are currently hiring for our Dallas, Farmers Branch, and Grapevine offices.
Client Relations Specialist
As the Client Relations Specialist you will be responsible for onboarding new clients, and acting as the first line of communication between current clients and their providers. Your primary responsibility is to serve clients by phone and email and to assist in answering any questions a prospective client may have in regards to rates, availabilities, and general inquiries about Taylor Counseling Group. Secondarily, your responsibilities will include the basic verification of insurance benefits, as well as filing necessary information and forms in a client’s profile.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Assisting new clients in registering and scheduling an initial session.
- Verifying the insurance benefits of new clients.
- Filing of necessary client forms.
- Helping current clients in scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling sessions.
- Making certain that client profiles are up to date and complete.
- Being the line of communication between clients and providers.
Skills & Abilities:
A skilled candidate will possess the following traits; an ability to communicate efficiently, a client-first mindset, is comfortable with using a computer, has good phone etiquette, familiarity with communicating by email, can see tasks through to completion, is adaptable, a self starter, and must be a team player.
Submit a current and updated resume, bio, photo and cover letter using the Apply Today button.