Careers at Taylor Counseling Group
We believe in providing the highest quality of care for our clients at the most affordable rates. To help our therapists provide the best counseling possible, we offer a dedicated Support Staff and a culture rich environment. All of our counselors benefit from competitive salaries, employment incentives, and a team environment.
If you are interested in a career as a counselor or as part of our Support Staff, apply below.
We are a values-based company and take our culture very seriously. Please view our Culture Compact Presentation before applying.
Taylor Counseling Group is hiring fully-licensed mental health professionals for part-time and full-time positions. We are looking for motivated LPCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs who want to be a part of our growing team and match well with our company culture. The positions are salary-based, and you will be joining our private group practice. As a professional mental health counselor, you will be working directly with the client population of your choosing and a schedule that fits your needs. One year of post internship experience is a preferred but not required. Insurance credentialing and a current client caseload is a plus but also not required.
- Working directly with clients to set and achieve treatment goals.
- Maintaining a caseload and keep accurate session notes.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Enriching our environment and culture.
- BCBS PPO/HMO Health Insurance.
- Dental and Short Term Disability.
- All licensing fees and malpractice insurance covered.
- CEU reimbursement
- Growth incentives.
- Full Support Staff.
- Insurance credentialing.
- Paid Time Off.
We are currently hiring for our Dallas, Galleria, Coppell, Southlake, Fort Worth, Waxahachie, Houston, and San Antonio offices.
Client Relations Specialist
As the Client Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding new clients and acting as the first line of communication between current clients and their providers. Your primary responsibility is to serve clients by phone and email and to assist in answering any questions a prospective client may have in regard to rates, availabilities, and general inquiries about Taylor Counseling Group. Secondarily, your responsibilities will include the basic verification of insurance benefits, as well as filing necessary information and forms in a client’s profile.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting new clients in registering and scheduling an initial session.
- Verifying the insurance benefits of new clients.
- Filing of necessary client forms.
- Helping current clients in scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling sessions.
- Making certain that client profiles are up-to-date and complete.
- Being the line of communication between clients and providers.
Skills & Abilities:
A skilled candidate will possess the following traits: an ability to communicate efficiently, a client-first mindset, is comfortable with using a computer, has good phone etiquette, familiarity with communicating by email, can see tasks through to completion, is adaptable, a self-starter, and must be a team player.