Coppell Counseling Office
Accepting New Patients
For your convenience, we offer a variety of counseling services at our Coppell office including depression, anxiety and grief for individuals, couples and families. All of our providers have the proper licenses, receive professional training and are highly skilled. We aim to assist you in reaching your therapeutic goals. We accept most major insurances, and we commit ourselves to offering high-quality services at affordable rates. Our support staff is available to answer any questions you may have.
All of our master level clinicians offer an affordable private pay rate of $100 per hour session.
Easily Schedule An Appointment OnlineMake An Appointment
From individuals struggling with trauma or grief to couples on the brink of divorce, everyone needs access to quality care and personalized mental health services. We believe that therapy should be individualized according to your goals and circumstances. That’s why our highly trained therapists offer a wide range of evidence-based techniques and services at our Coppell location, including:
- Family counseling: If you find yourselves fighting more than talking, attending family counseling sessions together could be the key to restoring your family unit.
- Marital counseling: Sometimes, all it takes to restore your marriage is someone with the skills to perform a divorce intervention to help your marriage recover. Learn to build communication and resolve conflicts together.
- Therapy for veterans: After years of active duty and combat, difficult experiences can stay with you. If you’re having trouble processing your time in the military, our caring team can provide you with evidence-based techniques to help you move forward.
Read more about How To Prepare For Your First Therapy Session
Receive Accessible Care From Professional and Affordable Therapists in Coppell
When life throws you for a loop and you’re facing a difficult situation, don’t struggle on your own. Turn to the professional and caring team at Taylor Counseling Group. We offer individual, couples and family counseling services to those living in Coppell, Texas.
Professional therapy shouldn’t have to break the bank. We believe in offering affordable mental health services that allow everyone to have access to high-quality therapeutic care. We accept most major insurances, and we also provide special affordable care prices to those in Coppell who qualify.
Whether you struggle with a mental health issue, like anxiety or depression, or you need to talk through an important life transition, don’t hesitate to meet with one of our trained therapists. Schedule your appointment at our Coppell location.
Couples counseling improves and rebuilds relationships, no matter where you’re currently at. Whether you and your partner are engaged, dating, separated or married, our team is here for you. We help you through difficult periods using evidence-based therapy and other techniques.
Our counselors teach you how to enhance or repair your relationship with conflict-resolution techniques and healthy communication. You and your partner can receive many benefits from couples therapy, including:
- Understanding and accepting one another
- Identifying feelings
- Improving emotional and physical intimacy
- Determining causes of conflicts
Any couple can benefit from marriage or couples therapy, whether they are facing issues or feeling content.
If you or someone you know experiences overwhelming anxiety, you can trust our counselors to help. We assist you in understanding your condition, triggers and potential causes for your anxiousness. Our personalized treatment plans teach you long-term coping and anxiety-reduction skills to improve wellness.
Common symptoms that may indicate you have an anxiety disorder include:
- Uncontrollable or obsessive thoughts or thought patterns
- Disproportionate or excessive worry, fear, panic or nervousness
- Irrational rules and behaviors you feel you must do or follow
- Digestive issues
- Heart palpitations
- Numbness in feet and hands
Anxiety can manifest in numerous ways, and many individuals display more than one symptom. Trust our team to teach you how to work through your mental health condition and manage anxiousness in healthy ways.
Depression is one of the most common mental health conditions — and treatment can help. At Taylor Counseling Group, we provide therapy for depression in the Coppell area.
We understand all the factors that play into mental health, including environmental, genetic and psychological influences. Our goal is to provide long-term solutions for managing this mental illness. Common symptoms of depression include:
- Feeling worthless, helpless or sad
- Becoming apathetic
- Having increased irritability
- Experiencing thoughts of self-injurious behaviors or suicide
- Finding less interest in things or activities you enjoyed before
You may also feel more tired or experience changes in your appetite and sleep. Trust our team to lead you in understanding and coping with your mental health condition today.
If you have experienced a traumatic event, our counselors can provide a safe environment for you to process, cope and heal. Our therapists practice trauma-informed therapy, which helps you make sense of your behaviors, feelings and thoughts. We guide you through managing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other conditions through:
- Providing peer support networks
- Emphasizing safety, trust and transparency
- Understanding the unique roles played by gender, ethnicity, history and other identity factors
- Focusing on self-empowerment
- Healing with collaboration and cooperation
Learn how to heal from your trauma with the assistance of one of our therapists today.