We don’t have a lot of time on our hands, sometimes it’s just one minute at a time! Challenge yourself to pull a quick 5, 10, or 30 minutes a day to prioritize your mental health. Below is a list of seven, mental, physical, and emotional breaks that just take a few minutes (5 / 10/ 30) — Challenge yourself to squeeze them in throughout your day.
- Go for a walk, get some sunshine and fresh air
- Write a gratitude note, text to a friend or family member
- Be Creative, Color or Draw
- Have a good laugh
- Do some deep breathing, meditate, or pray
- Have a cup of tea /coffee, or a healthy snack
Clean up the clutter, clean up the space around you